- A love for learning builds lifetime learners.
- All students can learn, achieve and succeed, though they learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process, make meaningful connections to real-life experiences, have appropriate opportunities for success, and are given challenging expectations.
- Students must be taught to think creatively and solve problems in a rapidly changing information-based society.
- Mutual respect, positive behaviors, a safe and nurturing environment and effective communication between home and school promote student learning.
- Character education prepares students to become contributing members of society.
- Educators must inspire learners to set high expectations and academic goals.
- Faculty and staff, students, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school’s mission, beliefs and vision.
Translate Site »